Quality and vitality of spermatozoa
Box of 30 tablets (15 days)
- Food supplement consisting of plants, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, vitamins, magnesium, L-carnitine, hesperidin, beta-carotene and zinc.
- Patented formula. New formula with metabolically active folic acid.
- The patented drying technique makes it possible to obtain unoxidized fig powder.
- For men of childbearing age.
Excessive oxidative stress can lead to fertility problems. Preserving sperm quality requires effective antioxidant defense.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproductive function
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 participate in the normal metabolism of homocysteine, vitamin B6 contributing to the normal synthesis of cysteine
- Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E help protect cells against oxidative stress
For 2 tablets: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (300mg), Prickly Pear Fruit Powder (100mg) Including Betanin (29μg) and Quercetin (5μg), Prickly Pear Seed Powder (100mg), Magnesium (100mg) , 27% of NRV *), Green Tea Leaf Extract (68mg) including polyphenols (20.40mg), Olive Leaf Extract (48mg), Hesperidin (20.4mg), Beta Carotene (0.8mg) of which Vitamin A (267 μg, 33% of NRVs), Zinc (15 mg, 150% of NRVs), L-carnitine (15 mg), Vitamin B3 (16 mg, 100% of NRVs), Vitamin E (10.30 mg, 86% of NRV *), Vitamin B12 (2.5μg, 100% of NRV *), Vitamin B6 (1.4mg, 100% of NRV *), Vitamin B2 (1.4mg, 100% NRV *), Acid (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic form of glucosamine salt (372μg) including vitamin B9 (200μg, 60% of NRV *)
*Nutritional Reference Values
Ingredients for 1 tablet: N-acethyl L-cysteine, magnesium oxide, prickly pear fruit powder (Opuntia ficus indica), prickly pear seed powder (Opuntia ficus indica), zinc bisglycinate, leaf extract green tea (Camellia sinensis), olive leaf extract (Olea europeae), hesperidin, beta carotene (vitamin A), L-carnitine tartrate, nicotinamide (vitamin B3), D-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), cyanocabalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of glucosamine salt (vitamin B9), bulking agent: sorbitol, calcium phosphate; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Recommended daily dose : 2 tablets a day with a glass of water, during a meal. Not recommended outside meals.
Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant women and breastfeeding.
Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
Food supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and can not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a dry place, away from heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
KEYWORDS : fertility, male fertility, spermatozoa quality, spermatozoa energy, antioxidant defense, infertility
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.