Protection of the future baby during pregnancy
Box of 30 capsules (1 month)
- Food supplement consisting of vitamins including vitamin B9 in the form of (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (glucosamine salt), minerals, powdered fruit and seeds of prickly pear and fish oil
- For women of childbearing age.
Ingredients of Natal Pluriel are indicated to pregnant women and / or having a pregnancy project.
2 months before conception, then during pregnancy and the entire period of breastfeeding.
- Folic acid supplementation increases maternal status to folate. Low folate status in the mother increases the risk of developing neural tube defects in the developing fetus.
- This food supplement is for women of childbearing age. The beneficial effect is achieved by the daily consumption of 400μg of folic acid, at least a month before conception and up to 3 months after conception.
- Zinc contributes to the normal synthesis of DNA and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Zinc helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 participate in the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
Zinc (15mg, 150% VNR *), Microencapsulated Fish Oil (30mg), Prickly Pear Seed Powder (26mg), Prickly Pear Fruit Powder (25mg), Vitamin B3 (16mg, 100% VNR) *), Vitamin B12 (2.5μg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin D3 (5.0μg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin B6 (1.4mg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin B2 (1, 4mg, 100% of NRV *), (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of glucosamine salt (741μg) of which vitamin B9 (400 μg, 121% of NRVs *), iodine (148 μg, 99% of NRVs), calcium (29 mg, 3.6% NRV *), magnesium (14.5 mg, 3.9% NRV *).
* Nutritional Reference Values
Zinc bysglycinate, calcium carbonate, gelatin, microencapsulated fish oil, prickly pear seed powder (Opuntia ficus indica), prickly pear fruit powder (Opuntia ficus indica), magnesium oxide, nicotinamide (vitamin B3) , cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of glucosamine salt (vitamin B9), potassium iodide, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule a day with a glass of water.
Food supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and can not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a dry place, away from heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
KEYWORDS :maternity, baby, pregnancy, baby protection, malformations, folic acid, biologically active folic acid, zinc, B vitamins