Disruption of sperm DNA
Box of 30 capsules (1 month)
- Food supplement based on prickly pears, cystine, B vitamins including B9 in the form of (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (calcium salt), vitamin E and zinc.
- Patented formula. New formula with metabolically active folic acid.
- For men of childbearing age
Reducing the disorganization of sperm DNA involves restoring antioxidant defense and optimizing male fertility.
- Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 participate in the normal metabolism of homocysteine, vitamin B6 contributing to the normal synthesis of cysteine.
- Zinc contributes to the normal synthesis of DNA.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
For 1 capsule: L-cystine (125mg), Zinc (15mg, 150% VNR *), Prickly pear seed powder (50mg), Prickly pear fruit powder (50mg), Vitamin E (12mg, 100mg) % VNR *), Vitamin B3 (16mg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin B12 (2.5μg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin B6 (1.4mg, 100% NRV *), Vitamin B2 (1 , 4mg, 100% of NRV *), (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of calcium salt (570μg) of which vitamin B9 (500μg, 151% of NRV *).
*Nutritional Reference Values
Ingredients for 1 capsule: L-cystine, zinc bisglycinate, prickly pear seed powder (Opuntia Ficus Indica), prickly pear fruit powder (Opuntia Ficus Indica), D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) , nicotinamide (vitamin B3), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of calcium salt (vitamin B9), capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; bulking agent: maltodextrin; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Recommended daily dose : 1 capsule a day with a glass of water.
Food supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and can not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a dry place, away from heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
KEYWORDS : fertility, male fertility, disruption of sperm DNA, infertility
Due to a technical problem, it is possible that the name “Condensyl Plus Femme” is written on the back of Condensyl blisters. However, the Nurilia Laboratory guarantees that the composition of the capsules of these blisters is identical to that inscribed on the box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.