Box of 30 capsules (1 month)
- Food supplement based on zinc, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, betaine, S-adenosyl-L-methionine, amino acids and B vitamins including B9 in the form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (glucosamine salt).
- Patented formula.
- For men and women of childbearing age.
Two processes often cause fertility problems: oxidative stress and alterations in the methylation of gamete DNA (the mechanism of gene expression). Homocysteine is a bad amino acid for the body, normally recycled to methionine, but this cycle can be disrupted and cause fertility difficulties. It is important to contribute to the normal recycling of homocysteine and to enhance the activity of glutathione, a natural antioxidant. To stabilize DNA methylation is to reduce the harmful influence of homocysteine.
- Zinc contributes to fertility and normal reproductive function.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and healthy cell division.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 participate in the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
Zinc (15mg, 150% VNR *), N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (50mg), Betaine (29mg), S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (35mg), L-Cystine (35mg), L-Glutamine (35mg) ), L-glycine (35mg), vitamin B12 (2.5μg, 100% NRV *), vitamin B2 (1.4mg, 100% NRV *), vitamin B6 (1.4mg, 100% NRV *), vitamin B3 (16mg, 100% NRV *) 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of glucosamine salt (920μg) including vitamin B9 (500μg, 151% NRV *).
*Nutritional Reference Values
Zinc bisglycinate (18.8% zinc), N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-cystine, betaine hydrochloride, L-glutamine, L-glycine, S-adenosyl-L-methionine, methionine, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 ), riboflavin (vitamin B2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of glucosamine salt (vitamin B9), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide [nano ]; gelatin shell.
Recommended daily dose : 1 capsule a day with a glass of water.
Food supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and can not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a dry place, away from heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
KEYWORDS : fertility, fertility of the couple, fecundity, conjugal fertility, zinc, n-acetyl-cysteine, folic acid, metabolically active folic acid, B vitamins